Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Louis C.K. was the only guest on Conan last night, and shared a story about hitting on and failing to win over a young Gwyneth Paltrow. In late night they call it “the Videogum special.” -Conan
- Obviously you shouldn’t go around penguins in your wedding dress unless you want to get peed on. That’s YOUR bad, girl. -Dlisted
- If you can believe it, one biographer is claiming that Jack Nicholson did drugs. I refuse to believe it. I know Jack, or, you know, I’ve seen Jack in movies, and he seems like he’d stay away from stuff like that. -FilmDrunk
- It seems that Michael B. Jordan and David Oyelowo have read for roles Star Wars: Episode VII. Will Michael B. Jordan reprise his role as Haddie’s recovering alcoholic ex-boyfriend? What does Haddie think?! Stay tuned 2 find out! -/Film
- NextMovie interviewed Sam Rockwell, who is the best. Would you like to read it? Feel free! It’s the internet, you can read it and you literally don’t even have to pay anything! -NextMovie