Here Are Some Morning Links!
- A bunch of muppets are going to be displayed in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C., including Miss Piggy, Cookie Monster, Rowlf, Bert, Ernie, Fozzie Bear, and the Swedish Chef. Our friends! -Splitsider
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Justin Bieber. -FunnyOrDie
- Bryan Cranston will return to How I Met Your Mother, reprising his role of Hammond Druthers. -Vulture
- Joss Whedon is not going to give anybody any more Buffy or Firefly. That’s just the world we live in, so we might as well devote our eyelash wishes to more probable dreams. (Like a Friends reunion!!) -Death&Taxes
- Robert De Niro is going to replace the role that was once James Gandolfini‘s in the upcoming HBO miniseries Criminal Justice. -/Film
- This is literally just a blog post about pictures of Scarlett Johansson and I am more than okay with it. She is very pretty, and can you believe how long this week is taking to get to Friday?! -NextMovie