Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Would you like to meet Oreo, the raccon upon which Guardians Of The Galaxy’s Rocket Raccoon is being modeled? Well, meet him then! -JamesGunn
- Fox is going to do a Batman show but without Batman, and with only Commissioner Gordon. I think maybe we’ve all lost track about what is fun about comics?! (The human/superhero love storylines and the movie blooper reels.) -Uproxx
- Blake Lively is starting her very own GOOP, saying: “The main element of it is that it’s about storytelling and it’s about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that.” Hahah. “Here is how you achieve a one-of-a-kind life.” Sounds great, can’t wait. -Dlisted
- Atlas Shrugged: Part III has turned to Kickstarter for funding. Ahahah. -NextMovie
- Jennifer Lawrence and Hunger Games director Gary Ross are teaming up again for an adaptation of John Steinbeck’s East of Eden. I wonder how pretty she’ll be in it?! -/Film