Here Are Some Morning Links!
- These are your Nicolas Cage pillows. -FilmDrunk
- Martin Freeman will star in the upcoming Cohen Brothers-produced FX series Fargo. Hey, that’s great! He’s great! -DigitalSpy
- Jimmy Kimmel recently aired a skit in which a child recited quotes from Kanye West and Zane Lowe’s hour-long BBC Radio 1 interview, and Kanye is apparently not very happy about it! And has taken his unhappiness to Twitter! Jimmy read some of the tweets on his show last night. -Stereogum
- Rufus Starlight and Baddy Paris were the best men in their brother’s wedding, and, rather than giving a normal Best Man Speech, filmed an ’80s-style music video. Want to watch it? -Dlisted
- Walter White’s “I am the one who knocks” speech as written by other authors. -McSweeney’s
- The next season of Peep Show will be its last. Phil Clarke, head of comedy at the UK’s Channel 4, said “We’re talking about Peep Show, how that’s going to be rounded off. The discussion is about how it’s going to conclude,” which is just like him. -Splitsider
- Lindsay Lohan appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night for another “EWWW.” -LateNight