Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Oops, a poster for Diana had to be removed from Princess Diana’s death site. :-/ Whoops whoops whoops! #mondays -FilmDrunk
- “B*TCH” — Michael Cera -Stereogum
- Musical comedy duo Garfunkel and Oates (Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci) are getting their own IFC series. The first season will debut in 2014 and consist of 10 episodes. -Splitsider
- NextMovie spoke with Tony Danza (Don Jon‘s Tony Danza) about Don Jon, porn, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and privatization of schools. -NextMovie
- Oh my god, Courtney Stodden. What will become of Courtney Stodden? Will anyone ever care about Courtney Stodden? Won’t someone help Courtney Stodden? -Dlisted
- Did Walter White really [spoiler]?! This guy says no! I mean Vince Gilligan says yes, but what if it’s all a lie? What if the show comes back next season and it was a lie?! The greatest trick the devil ever played was [spoiler]! -TheAtlantic