Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Do you forget what the cast of Game of Thrones looks like? Well, remember what they look like with these set pictures from the upcoming season! -ONTD
- Norm Macdonald does not think that the end of Breaking Bad played out in reality — he thinks, instead, that it was all just Walter White’s fantasy about how he wanted his life to end. If it didn’t seem that everything should be taken at face value, based on how Vince Gilligan has been talking about the episode, it would be a pretty compelling theory, actually! -Uproxx
- You can watch the blooper reel from This Is the End online, and you should, because blooper reels are the best part of movies. I haven’t been able to watch this particular one yet but I don’t have to. I know the truth! -/Film
- Hey, Fox has ordered John Mulaney’s sitcom Mulaney to series! Proving again that Fox is our generation’s last couple years of NBC. -Splitsider
- Mia Farrow says Frank Sinatra might be her son’s father. I say who cares about who your father is when Mia Farrow is your mother! -FilmDrunk
- Rob Schneider won’t make any more movies unless you vote republican? I don’t know, you figure it out! -DeathAndTaxes