Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is a photo of Avengers toys dressed up in the clothing of Star Wars toys. You can almost hear the cries of an older brother, “YOU RUINED THEM!!!” -/Film
- Meet the crew behind IFC’s Comedy Bang! Bang! in this new, eye-opening video. -IFC
- Another day, another robot that will eventually turn against us and win all of our footraces. When will we learn? (Soon.) -Dlisted
- Apparently Showtime wouldn’t allow Dexter’s writers to kill Dexter during the show’s series finale. It’s as if Showtime has never heard of a little thing called a prequel or an “explaining away what you thought was a death.” It’s called TV, guys. -Vulture
- ABC has ordered a pilot from Kevin Hart and former Community executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan. -Deadline
- George Clooney photobombed Steven Spielberg and Jerry Seinfeld at an event. Oh, they have fun. -FilmDrunk