Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Bruce Willis is hosting this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live, and you can watch his promos now. Remember when he was mean to that interviewer? What a weirdo! (PS: Also, remember when he was on Friends?) -NBC
- Dan Harmon went off the rails a bit about Community‘s third season in an “Unpopular Opinions About Community” subreddit recently. Just enjoy your life, my man! -Vulture
- The story of Russ Meyer and Roger Ebert working together on Beyond the Valley of the Dolls might be coming 2 the screen in Christopher Cluess’s upcoming drama Russ & Roger Go Beyond. Man, I hope it does! -/Film
- There are spoilers about Breaking Bad‘s ending in this link (HOW LONG AM I GOING TO HAVE TO WARN YOU ABOUT IT?! WATCH IT!), so watch out, but Oliver Stone did NOT like the ending. (Just like Britney!) -FilmDrunk
- Just so you know what everyone is talking about at the water cooler (your office has a specific water cooler for Keeping Up with the Kardashians talk, yeah?) Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner have separated. You might be thinking, “Aw, that’s sad. Who are those people?” If so, you are correct! -Dlisted