Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- The title of this blog post is “Twitter to sell movie tickets through Fandango.” What does that mean? I don’t know! A little bird is going to pop up like the Word paperclip whenever you go to Fandango.com? ??? Beats me! Click to find out! -/Film
- Does Alexander Skarsgard ever wear clothes anymore or no? JW. -Dlisted
- Haha, did you know that Rick Santorum is a movie producer now? He is! Want to see a trailer for a movie he produced? It’s not as ridiculous as you’d think it might be, but it is about God stuff, which you knew it must be. -DeathAndTaxes
- Hey, Bob Odenkirk is going to be on FX’s Fargo TV show! This TV show is starting to sound pretty good! -Splitsider
- Paul Feig wants to make a gay rom-com and he wants Channing Tatum to star in it. It’s just like want, want, want with this guy! -CinemaBlend
- And finally, speaking of dudes making movies, in an interview with Collider, Jonathan Levine talked about how he’s written a Christmas stoner movie for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg to produce. Sounds great, I love Christmas movies. -Collider