Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Public Marriage Proposals: X-Files ComicCon edition. -Vulture
- Brie Larson, Paget Brewster, Robert Patrick, Ben Folds and Kumail Nanjiani have been added to the list of guest stars that will appear on the fifth season of Community, whenever it returns to NBC. -Zap2It
- Speaking of (speaking of NBC), Meg Ryan is going to star and executive-produce a new series for NBC in which she’ll play “a sunny, devoted and desperately non-confrontational single mom.” Okay. Hello, Meg Ryan! -Dlisted
- Here’s your first look at Disney’s “Avatar Land,” which has a projected opening date of the year 2017. I wonder what our lives will be like then. Will we even still be alive? I wonder what the 2017 iPhone will look like. -/Film
- Do you want to pay $299 for a personalized voicemail message from one of your favorite CELEBS? You can, maybe, as part of this Autism Speaks fundraiser. Bryan Cranston is one of them — I’d have him say, “My name is Bryan Cranston. I played ‘Jesse’ on Breaking Bad. Leave a message, b-words!” -FilmDrunk
- Comedy Bang Bang has been renewed for a third season on IFC. Hey, great! -Splitsider