Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Videogum Movie Club Reminder: The waarld neeaads to kneeerrw! Let’s all go see The Fifth Estate this weekend and then come back and talk about it on Monday!
- Uh-oh. It looks like Vanity Fair is trying to find out whether or not Gwyneth Paltrow cheated on Chris Martin a bunch of years ago with some billionaire. Mind your own business, Vanity Fair! -Dlisted
- Want to see the football jerseys that are going to be used in the Batman Vs. Superman movie? They look like football jerseys! (PS: It’s insane how poorly my fantasy football team is doing.) -/Film
- Chris Pratt says that Rocket Raccoon is “probably the best character” in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. -NextMovie
- Lots of blogs today are talking about how a reporter in Mexico City asked Alfonso Cuarón what it was like to film a movie in space as if it was a geniune question, but that guy was a comedian. So. What’s up, guys? Pretty good Q, though! -FilmDrunk