Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This is just a good bootleg DVD cover for the movie Drive. -FilmDrunk
- Apparently, according to gossip, Anna Wintour is hosting a “secret dinner” in order to convince Lena Dunham to be on the cover of Vogue. Two things: isn’t any dinner a “secret dinner”? That’s actually the main thing, but also: why wouldn’t Lena Dunham want to be on the cover of Vogue?! Get on that cover, girl. -Radar
- The people of Albuquerque, N.M. are absolute lunatics, but at least it’s for a good cause! -THR
- Community is going to return to NBC on Thursday nights in January. Good for it! (Bad for Welcome to the Family.) (Also Ironside.) -EW
- In order to promote his recently released film Escape Plan, Arnold Schwarzenegger recorded himself reading a bunch of lines requested by the people of reddit. -/Film