Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- New stills and character details have been revealed for The Lego Movie. Hahah. Uggh, finally! I know they have to hold out in order to build interest but this was getting ridiculous! -/Film
- Tom Hardy is going to star as Elton John in the upcoming Elton John biopic, Rocketman. “We will destroy Gotham, then when it is done and Gotham is but a candle in the wind — then you have my permission to die. Such is the circle of life.” -Dlisted
- Bill Murray was paid only $9,000 for his role in Rushmore, but hey, that’s not bad! That’s like a few months of rent taken care of. -FilmDrunk
- The cast of Arrested Development is going to appear on Inside the Actor’s Studio! That should be so great. What a treat. It’s going to air November 7th on Bravo. -Vulture
- It looks as though we have our new Christian “50 Shades Of” Grey — Jamie Dornan. I’LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I NEVER SEE IT. -EW
- And finally: Michael Arndt, writer of Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3, has been replaced as the writer of Star Wars: Episode VII. The job will now be taken over by Empire Strikes Back co-writer Lawrence Kasdan and J.J. Abrams. -StarWars
- Oh, PS: SHERLOCK! -IGN