Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Another day, another Wes Anderson-themed art show somewhere in California. -/Film
- A sloth television show is coming to television. Are sloths going to play the ladies in the upcoming Charmed remake?! I don’t know, that would be perfect, click to find out! -Vulture
- Here is a story that may or may not be true about Adrien Grenier asking for free shots at a bar in St. Louis and then asking women to buy him shots when he couldn’t get the free shots he asked for originally. OH YEA-AHH. -FilmDrunk
- Meryl Streep hooked up with Jack Nicholson a bunch of years ago. Try to slip that little fact in when your friends are all gossiping about each other and you don’t have any relevant gossip to share. -Dlisted
- A man who won The Price Is Right recently did some perfect, very cool air guitar to express his joy. Not even sure why we’re talking about it? Sometimes people just talk about things because they’re jealous, I guess. -DeathAndTaxes