Here Are Some Morning Links!
- BOO! In this edition of Clueless Gamer, Conan plays some spOoOOooky games: “Slender,” “Amnesia,” & “Outlast.” BOO! BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO ARE YOU SCARED?! -TeamCoco
- Frank Lesser can’t commit to your Twilight couples Halloween costume. -McSweeney’s
- Fred Durst is developing a drama for the CW about his life. But who will play young Fred Durst? Old Fred Durst in a backwards baseball cap? Wes Borland? -TVGuide
- New Downton Abbey teaser, y’all. -PBS
- T Bone Burnett spoke to the Hollywood Reporter bit about why he left Nashville, explaining “I like to see artists treated with tremendous respect.” Uh, it’s just a show, T Bone!!! (Haha jk.) (I know that he’s not talking about the artists on the TV show.) (LISTEN, LEAVE ME ALONE!) -THR
- And finally, Spike Lee is in talks to direct the music industry biopic Spinning Gold. -/Film