Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Loki argues with children. -PopWatch
- How I Met Your Mother is going to do an episode in rhyme. I do not watch that show, but I would be so mad about this if I did watch that show! -Vulture
- Oh but here is something to not be mad about: Benedict Cumberbatch doing a Chewbacca impression for Harrison Ford on The Graham Norton Show! Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston all in one links roundup? What is it, LINKSMAS? -Uproxx
- Happy pregnancy, Drew Barrymore! -Dlisted
- Want to watch some The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug footage and also a production diary? You can, if you want to! Make your own decisions and live your own life! -/Film
- 34-year-old Katie Holmes would, apparently, like to take on the role of Elena Lincoln, an old billionaire cougar type in 50 Shades of Grey. Gross. Ewww. Isn’t she too old? Can’t we get Kate Upton? -FilmDrunk