Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Hold on, this isn’t the real Thor: The Dark World poster? -Uproxx
- Courtney and Doug are splitting custody of their dog, Dourtney. I know it’s going to be sad for Dourtney for a while, maybe a long while, but think of it this way: two nightmare Christmases! -Dlisted
- What do you think the Purge sequel is going to be called? Another Purge? Before Purge Midnight? Purge 2? We Do This Every Year, If You Remeber: The Purge? -/Film
- Oh, speaking of: Saw VIII is going to happen. And I bet you thought you wouldn’t get any gooOooooOood news today! -FilmDrunk
- Buddy Cops: A Movie Montage. -DeathAndTaxes
- And finally, here SNL cinematographer Alex Buono explains the explains the process that went into filming the SNL Wes Anderson trailer, The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders. -AlexBuono