Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Here are some new photos from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, including one that is very funny but apparently a “spoiler,” so I didn’t chose it as the image for this post. I don’t know what it could be spoiling, though. That the movie is actually a prank? -/Film
- Speaking of pranks, Sacha Baron Cohen pranked the audience of an award show. MY WIFE! -Uproxx
- I was linked to this article about 18 TV couples that should have made it and my immediate thought was “RORY AND JESS BETTER BE THERE,” and they are the header image. LOL. Classic. -AVClub
- Courtney Stodden legitimately already seems to be much more of a human being, post-divorce. I wish her the best. And also I wish her no more lip injections, U R A CHILD STILL. -HuffingtonPost
- And finally, here is Glenn Beck playing with dolls for ten minutes. I’m actually not going to watch this one because I just can’t and you can’t make me, but feel free! If you can! -DeathAndTaxes