Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Justin Timberlake is on the cover of GQ‘s “men of the year” issue and feels like that’s a little bit weird because wait didn’t everybody pan everything he did this year? Huh. It is weird! (Also he says people literally shit on his face?) (He says a bunch of stuff.) -Dlisted
- You can now order Harry Potter butterbeer at any Starbucks location if you know the secret password! (The secret password is literally [speaking of literally] just telling the barista what the ingredients are and how much of each of them to put into the drink.) -EW
- Wow, it’s all cats and Hunger Games today. Here are some cats reenacting the Hunger Games. Listen, I’m not forcing you to watch it — I’m not going to watch it myself. I’m just LETTING YOU KNOW. -DeathAndTaxes
- Lars Von Trier has given up the final cut on Nymphomaniac, which was cut to four hours from five and a half and will be split into to halves. But it still has Shia LaBeouf in it, right?! -FilmDrunk
- Guillermo del Toro says that Warner Bros. is “making plans for the entire DC universe.” They’ll learn soon, though, that you can only plan so much — at some point you just have to take life as it comes! -/Film