Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Here is your first look at Mr. and Ms. 50 Shades of Grey. Is it just how you pictured them?! -Pajiba
- It looks like FXX’s Totally Biased has been canceled. Weird how moving it to a new network that fewer people get and airing it around no other original content 75% of the time led to a decrease in viewership, but I guess crazier things have happened! -Defamer
- Mark “I would have stopped 9/11″ Wahlberg got very upset about actors comparing acting in military movies to actual military combat. Everything he says is very correct! (But also, remember when he said that thing about 9/11?) -Vulture
- NBC has ordered a pilot for a Maya Rudolph variety show. -Splitsider
- Hey, want to watch Wes Anderson’s eight-minute short film for Prada, Castello Cavalcant? You can! -FilmDrunk
- Hahaha, this local news f-bomb, like every local news f-bomb, is just a good local news f-bomb. “We apologize for that.” -Dlisted