Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Want to watch Vince Gilligan unbox Breaking Bad: The Complete Series? You can! If you want! -/Film
- Speaking of, the much talked about (by Aaron Paul) video of Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston reading Breaking Bad’s final script is now available to watch online. It’s like they never left us. -EW
- Monty Python is reuniting for a stage show, which is nuts. -Splitsider
- In a recent interview with MTV, Christian Bale explained his voice of Batman voice and it is actually very reasonable and possibly the only reasonable choice? Why doesn’t everyone do a funny voice? -Vulture
- Captain Phillips writer Billy Ray is adapting F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Last Tycoon for HBO. Announced the same day that Taylor Swift Instagrammed a photo of an F. Scott Fitzgerald quote from another novel. Coincidence?!? -Deadline
- I love conspiracy theories MORE than the next person, but this Brittany Murphy one only makes me feel gross and sad. So, uh, here you go? Hahah. EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT IT, MIGHT AS WELL! -FilmDrunk
- Elizabeth Berkley talked about her Saved by the Bell wardrobe on Bethany Frankel’s show and, as it turns out, she was not a fan. -Dlisted