Here Are Some Morning Links!
- George Bush presented Jay Leno with a painting he did of him last night on The Tonight Show, which is certainly something. -NowThis
- Smearballs and Cyriak (names we all know and understand, moving on) did a supercut of Conan‘s third season, and it is very Smearballs and Cyriak-y. Cyriak could put big, dancing heads on the phonebook and I’d enjoy it! -TeamCoco
- Dave Holmes wrote about his experience with MTV in the late nineties for Vulture and it is very, very good. You should read it! -Vulture
- Film noir titles or regrettable lower back tattoos? -McSweeney’s
- Josh Hutcherson is hosting SNL this weekend. Want to watch the promos? Up to you! -NBC
- Frank Darabont is still upset with the “sociopaths” who fired him from The Walking Dead, and spoke about it (a few times) while doing press for Mob City. -/Film