Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Will Ferrell showed up as Ron Burgundy on a KXMB newscast in Bismarck, North Dakota on Saturday night. -Deadspin
- Better Call Saul co-creator Peter Gould spoke a bit recently about what the show will look like, remaining vague but also mentioning that he’s been “spending time in courtrooms for research.” And it’s like, what, was the library full or something? Hahaha. Ahhh. -Complex
- Kyle Kinane and Pace Salsa very weirdly got into it on Twitter over the weekend, and I do suggest reading the whole thing even though, I would hope, your first instinct would be not to. #nicetrysharon #salsabeef -Splitsider
- DC might be thinking about doing an Aquaman movie. But whom might they be thinking about taking the role of Aquaman?! Just a real fish, maybe?? Don Draper? -FilmDrunk
- Two friends have recreated every Internet-y photo of Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. You have to do something with life before you die! -DeathAndTaxes
- Lindsay Lohan thinks there’s a character in Grand Theft Auto V that is based on her. Is there? YOU BE THE JUDGE! OR DON’T! -Dlisted