Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Home Alone retold by pug puppies. Welcome to on-line. -FilmDrunk
- The library of congress has reported that 75% of all silent films are lost forever, but maybe they’re just not looking hard enough? They can be pretty quiet and good at hiding ahhahh oh god it has been a long day! -DeathAndTaxes
- Hey, Chris Elliott is going to guest star on Community! Man, these days it seems like it would be easier to list who ISN’T going to guest star on Community, right? Or no? Which one? -TVLine
- People think that The Onion’s report on NYPD’s “Stop and Kiss” program is actually real, no duh. -Splitsider
- Vulture did a post on where the cast of Gilmore Girls is now and the answer is not “ON NETFLIX INSTANT,” as it should be, but you still might want to look at it anyway! -Vulture