Here Are Some Morning Links!
- It’s been a while since we’ve checked in with William Tapley, but thankfully FilmDrunk checked on him today and he is doing fine as ever! (Explaining now Skyfall is actually about how Vladimir Putin will take over the world.) -FilmDrunk
- Martin Scorsese said, at the Marrakech Film Festival, that he only has a “couple more” films left in him. Yes, that makes sense! It’s okay, Martin Scorsese! You don’t even need to say it! -/Film
- Carrie Underwood tweeted recently that Sound of Music critics “need Jesus,” which, although super silly, is probably one of the least embarrassing ways someone has responded to critics on Twitter. Celebrities should get off of that thing. -DeathAndTaxes
- Speaking of, NBC plans to do another live musical. (And another and another and another?) -NYT
- And finally, Tom Cruise is developing another Jack Reacher movie. -THR