Here Are Some Morning Links!
- You can get a few-second glimpse at season four of Game of Thrones in HBO’s end-of-year promo, if you want it! -Uproxx
- The Daily Show‘s head writer, Tim Carvell, is leaving the show to work as executive producer and showrunner of John Oliver’s upcoming, still untitled, HBO series. -Variety
- Lindsay Lohan is writing a book about rehab. That sounds about right! -Dlisted
- Spoiler alert: the [dog] has come [back to life] on [Family Guy]. Don’t read inside the brackets if you don’t want spoilers! -THR
- Leonardo DiCaprio says he is going to take a “long break” from acting after he’s finished promoting Wolf of Wall Street. Can you imagine, taking a “long break” from work while having DiCaprio money + name recognition for restaurant reservations?! -Metro
- Dr. Pepper should also consider taking a break from acting. -FilmDrunk