Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, and David Koechner appeared on the Daily Show last night and they were fun. You can watch it now, the end! -DailyShow
- Speaking of, Paul Rudd is going to star in Marvel’s Ant-Man. “I’m not Ant-Man, I’m an ant, man!” -An ant. Ahahah. -Variety
- Wow, theses lists of the top ten TV shows of the last twenty years are stranger than you might guess. I know that sounds like a link-bait headline, but for real, YOU WON’T BELIEVE YOUR EYES just kidding, but Friends is only #1 once! -Uproxx
- A&E suspended the guy from Duck Dynasty for being what the guys from Duck Dynasty clearly are. A&E should suspend itself! YOU DID THIS! -Dlisted
- Die Hard blooper trailer, you guys. -DeathAndTaxes
- And finally, /Film has put together a list of their top five action scenes of 2013. Did your favorite action scene (the conversation at the dinner table scene in Before Midnight) make the list?! (No.) -/Film