Here Are Some Morning Links!
- At Cardboard Box Office, Lilly, Leon, and a baby recreate famous movie scenes and remind you that you are for sure on the Internet, without question. -CardboardBoxOffice
- Not as many people saw Anchorman 2 as the Hobbit this weekend. Sah-mokin! (That’s Anchorman, yeah?) I saw American Hustle and sat in front of a woman who really did not like it at all! -FilmDrunk
- Real House Wives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice released her very first holiday card, and it is very much a holiday card, and very much from Teresa, whom I don’t actually know of. So sorry if you already received it in the mail! -Dlisted
- Vin Diesel has reported on his Facebook page (news) that, despite the death of Paul Walker, Fast and Furious 7 will be released in the spring of 2015. -/Film
- Breaking Bad writers Thomas Schnauz and Gennifer Hutchison have been added to the staff of Better Call Saul as co-executive producer and supervising producer. -Variety
- And finally, a Tom Hiddleston vs. Benedict Cumberbatch dance-off supercut. (Warning: One of them — could be either one — is much nerdier than the other one.) -Jezebel