Here Are Some Morning Links!
- “Drunk In Love” – Dwayne Johnson -RatsOff!
- Aw, poor Harrison Ford starred in two of the biggest box office bombs of 2013. Don’t worry, Harrison. It’s a brand new year and, you know what? You’ve already done enough! -FilmDrunk
- But, by the way — please don’t let Harrison know that 2013 was the biggest year for movies ever in the history of cinema. Don’t pour salt in his wound, save it for your popcorn you’re gonna need it haaah! -/Film
- If you live where I live or in New Jersey or I’m sure other places, we are supposed to get a lot of snow tonight I think? At least some snow. I’m not a weatherman and I don’t know why the sky bothers shooting out snow when it’s too dark to watch it from your window, but in any case here are a bunch of GIFs of dogs playing in it. -DeathAndTaxes
- Kaley Cuoco got married on New Year’s Eve and wore a pink dress that I think looks pretty nice but everything looks nice with the right Instagram filter so who knows. Congrats to the lucky dress! -Dlisted