Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Tough Justice with Michelle Dockery. -FunnyOrDie
- Are you looking to hire an actor for a movie? Well, do I have a list for you — it’s a list of the ones with the best value! Maybe Jennifer Lawrence? Or Emma Stone? -Telegraph
- Here are two new clips from Wes Anderson’s Grand Budapest Hotel, if you’d like to watch them. -FilmDrunk
- Marvel is going to begin exclusively publishing Star Wars comics beginning in 2015. It’s as if Snooze God Herself came over from the Snooze Heavens and crafted a sentence specifically for me! (One man’s Snooze is another man’s Treasure, though, as they say.) -/Film
- Community‘s ratings are higher than they were at the end of last season, but still the lowest they have ever been for the premiere of a season. -EW
- The Writers Guild of America’s nominations have been announced, and include American Hustle, Her, Nebraska, and other ones. Ch-ch-check ‘em out! -TheWrap
- And finally, Natasha Leggero responded to those upset about a joke she made on New Year’s Eve about Pearl Harbor vets not being able to chew though most foods. -NatashaLeggero