Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This The Wolf of Wall Street effects reel is very enlightening. Did you know that Jonah Hill wasn’t even in that movie? It was just some other guy in a green suit the whole time just kidding but for real the effects reel is kind of crazy! -/Film
- Gabourey Sidibe had a very good tweet about people saying shit about her Golden Globes dress. Want 2 see it? You can! -Dlisted
- The title of this Uproxx article is “You’ll Never Guess Who Marvel Wants Johnny Depp To Play,” but I think I probably can: Iron Man? The Incredible Hulk? HIMSELF?! -Uproxx
- Speaking of Marvel, Michael Douglas has signed on to star, with Paul Rudd, in Edgar Wright’s Ant-Man. He’ll be playing Hank Pym. -Marvel
- And finally, during downtime on a film, Bryan Cranston had production assistants submit short film scripts and then he chose one and filmed it. What a nice guy! The short film is about what absolutely every amateur script created under a deadline is about: writers’ block. -Buzzfeed