Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Lena Dunham is on Vogue‘s February cover, and you can see it and read the cover story over at Vogue. You can also see a couple of rude and predicable comments! I love the #net. -Vogue
- Hayden Panettier wore a Tom Ford dress that she purchased herself to the Golden Globes, GUH-ROSS!, but Tom Ford is cool with it. PHEW! PS: Nashville is back toniiiight! -Dlisted
- Jordan Belfort is lying when he talks about not profiting from The Wolf of Wall Street, if you can even believe it. -FilmDrunk
- An oral history of Hoop Dreams. -TheDissolve
- Microsoft says there are no plans for a Halo movie. No one asked, Microsoft! -/Film
- And finally, Vulture spoke to David Wain and Michael Showalter about their upcoming film They Came Together, along with You’ve Got Mail and the art of the romantic comedy. -Vulture