Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Photographer Alex Prager did the promo art for the upcoming season of Portlandia, and in this interview with Fred Armisen he talks a bit about Prager, art, and, well, the upcoming season of Portlandia. So, the words from the beginning, but twice. -HuffingtonPost
- Rupert Grint watched Shia LaBeouf drop acid on the set of the set of Charlie Countryman and says, “He smashed the place up, got naked and kept seeing this owl.” Fun! That guy sounds great! -FilmDrunk
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are going to start in a romantic remake of a 1956 film based on the novel 1984. Yep! -UsMagazine
- The Sundance Film Festival begins today, and /Film wrote about 25 interesting-looking films that are going to be shown there. If you want to feel JEALOUS. -/Film
- And finally, Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lapkus, and Harris Wittles are the guests on today’s very funny bonus episode of Comedy Bang Bang. -Earwolf