Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Here’s the first image from Dumb and Dumber To, which continues to be a movie that will one day exist in real life. -FilmDrunk
- Jonah Hill SNL promos, you guys. -NBC
- Quentin Tarantino has indefinitely delayed his next film, The Hateful Eight, after someone leaked the script. He now has plans to publish it as a book. -/Film
- It looks like Aaron Paul is being seriously consider for the role of Eddie Dean in Ron Howard’s upcoming adaptation of The Dark Tower. He’s also being considered for, hmmm, it looks like…the Prettiest Boy Award?! -IGN
- And finally, Rashida Jones has joined the cast of Steve Carell’s upcoming single-camera comedy for TBS, Tribeca. -Deadline