A Smudge of Fudge
Find Me On:
1. Run the Jewels – RTJ 2
2. St. Vincent – s/t
3. Iceage – Plowing into the Field of Love
4. Sharon Van Etten – Are We There
5. The War on Drugs – Lost in the Dream
6. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Pinata
7. Real Estate – Atlas
8. Flying Lotus – You’re Dead!
9. A Sunny Day in Glasgow – Sea When Absent
10. Ariel Pink – Pom Pom…or Spoon – They Want My Soul
Is this going to be a monthly thing then? If so…awesome!
- I really liked that moment during Girls too, but mostly just because I really like “Age of Consent”. It did fit well
with that scene though.
- The Her soundtrack is amazing, as well as TWOWS’s.
- True Detective is phenomenal so far, especially the latest episode.
- But I still haven’t seen Inside Llewyn Davis, that’s been on my to-do list.
Not available anymore? :(
Whoops, didn’t mean that as a reply. Oh well.
Yeah, pretty pathetic stuff. AV club also had an article about this, and I think the guy made personal calls to academy buddies for votes. Ugh.
As great as “The Wire” is, it is nowhere near my top 10 singles of this year even. Still, good remix here; and good original song as well.
I believe that is SZA. She doesn’t really rap, more r&b-ish. http://www.stereogum.com/1516502/sza-teen-spirit-video/video/
That was one of the first things I noticed too!
I think you can get Pocari Sweat at most asian markets/grocery stores. The place closest to me is called Mitsuwa Marketplace, and they sell them.
I can never get over the way Thom dances, it’s so ridiculous/hilarious. Good new song, though.
I prefer the instrumentals because then you can rap over them yourself! Also agree with the Lil B > Mac Miller sentiments above.