Logan Aurelius Mounts
CIRCLE JERKS HOLY SHIT
Surf’s Up for sure.
The live version of I Am One from Earphoria / Viewphoria.
They need a new name. Dads from NJ are a great and very established band (whose new song debuted on AV Club) and I would hate for them to get confused with these guys.
1.The Dillinger Escape Plan – One Of Us Is The Killer
2. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Push The Sky Away
3. Major Lazer – Free The Universe
4. The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die – Whenever, If Ever
5. Daft Punk – Random Access Memories
6. Deafheaven – Sunbather
7. Chelsea Light Moving – Chelsea Light Moving
8. Xiu Xiu & Eugene S. Robinson – Sal Mineo
9. Iggy & The Stooges – Ready To Die
10. Matmos – The Marriage Of True Minds
11. David Bowie – The Next Day
12. Eels – Wonderful, Glorious
13. Little Women – Lung
14. Anamanaguchi – Endless Fantasy
15. Big K.R.I.T. – King Remembered In Time
16. Melvins – Everybody Loves Sausages
17. Grave Babies – Crusher
18. Old Gray – An Autobiography
19. The Uncluded – Hokey Fright
20. Lost Society – Fast Loud Death
21. Xenia Rubinos – Magic Trix
22. Church Of Misery – Thy Kingdom Scum
23. The Drones – I See Seaweed
24. Tegan And Sara – Heartthrob
25. Depeche Mode – Delta Machine
Narrow Stairs, always has been, always will
Abbey Road, no question. Not necessarily my favorite album of all time, but it is, without a doubt, the greatest album ever recorded. Everything about it is absolutely perfect.
So what the hell was Elvis Costello doing there unannounced?
Uhh… Wasn’t Black Rain a new song from a few years back?
What about Talking Heads, eh??
You Can Call Me Al, surely.
I’ve Seen Footage is the superior song, but if we’re talking the best song for Summer, then I’m going to have to go with The House That Heaven Built.
“That’s obviously not a real guitar, Virginia.”
I dunno, after Parts & Labor fucking nailed it for AV Undercover, any indie cover of this pretty much doesn’t compare.
This Will Destroy You – A Three-Legged Workhorse
Octave effect. That way you don’t have to look for a bassist.
Run Like Hell.
Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (Feat. Kimbra)
JEFF The Brotherhood – Ripper
LET ME BEEEEEEEEEE YAW EVALASTING LIIIIIIIGH
I AM ONE.
Diamond Eyes, Honestly. That record is killer.
Shine On You Crazy fucking Diamond.