The Fesh Pince of Blair
Find Me On:
top 10′s pretty spot-on but… “chandelier” at only #19? behind IGGY?!?
1) Sharon Van Etten – Afraid Of Nothing
2) Perfume Genius – Fool
3) FKA twigs – Pendulum
4) Sondre Lerche – Sentimentalist (so little love for this album everywhere)
5) How To Dress Well – Repeat Pleasure
6) Mimicking Birds – Bloodlines (same)
7) Sylvan Esso – Could I Be
8) Mac DeMarco – Chamber Of Reflection
9) Nicholas Krgovich – Along The PCH On Oscar Night
10) Tiny Ruins – Me At The Museum, You At The Wintergardens
interesting how a good 2/3 of this is from last year…
the gay parade is a lo-fi classic and one of my favorite albums of all time.
it deserves way better than #8.
unpopular opinion put… any love for 40 Mark Strasse?
also Australia is in my top 3 songs of all time for sure.
this is radio clash?
Andrew Bird, anybody? Break It Yourself is one of his best in a career full of great albums, and yet it’s gotten so little love from every publication I’ve seen so far.
the head and the heart anyone? they’re not BAD, and they’re not quite as divisive as mumford (despite that one pitchfork review) but they are essentially folk-pop for the smartphone ad age.
WELL HOW AM I GONNA GET MY SEVEN MARY THREE NOW?