C’mon people we all got caught with a ton of smack and E in our 20′s, am I right? …No?
There’s a LOT of love between Em and Brent during that interview, I wonder if they hooked up after.
They just couldn’t make a Wayne Coyne video without a fully naked person, it wouldn’t be right.
You were the worst commenter to say that…
10 OUT OF 10
That was the best episode of Girls yet!
The only thing I hate about this video is no one is sweaty!
Hell, I love her and I’m not even gay!
The song goes all Primal Scream at the end.
So, yeah, a Thom York dance-off is just a entertaining as it sounds.
That was great!
1. I had that Team Ghost video on and while not paying attention to it I jumped and dropped stuff all over my carpet. Should of read the warning.
2. Will that Miike Snow alien character be in every video from now on, they sure are getting a lot of ‘bang for their buck’ on that prosthetic mask!
3. I thought The Hood Internet only did mash-ups, where did this come from? I see an album called FEAT, but I guess it’s not out yet…
4. Aidan Gillen is a prolific Irish actor of stage and screen starring in loads of TV and films. I guess somebody finally got around to watching The Wire.
5. I don’t have anything to say about the Grizzly Bear video except that i don’t have anything to say about it.
Here here! :D
It’s official, Dave Longstreth and Wayne Coyne need to make a “movie” together.
My favorite Dylan album is by far The Freewheelin’.
Jesus, that was the most depressing cartoon I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen The Maxx.
Love this video, especially when Annie is dancing behind Mr. Byrne like she’s emulating his groove! Don’t get me wrong it’s a great album, but with two such prolific musicians it’s strange that the real star of the album is the horn section, dontcha think?
Writing an article like this is unnecessary and dumb since this kind of thing is HIGHLY subjective. My personal favorite Blur song is ‘Swallows In a Heatwave’, but you don’t see me making lists about it. Blue Jeans is probably my second favorite, but I should have stopped reading after number 10 a song without Grahm and very mediocre not only for Blur in general, but even that album!
Aww, don’t be a wuss. Use a proxy! No biggie tho, they are releasing individual songs slowly on the youtubes. Question: What was the song Amber sang solo toward the end when she hit those crazy high notes and the crowd cheered every time? Thanks.
Private, what the shit? Glad I watched it when I did, some amazing moments during that show! Care to upload or make a torrent??
This HAS to be one of the best live performances ever.
mfw smiling gets thumbs downed…fucking hipsters.
This album is absolutely brilliant and makes me smile when I listen to it.
I love 8-bit inspired videos! Reminds me of:
Also, Lana Del Ray is a joke.
What an atrocious music video…might as well have been 8 minutes and 33 seconds of Shia LaBeouf wanking into the camera in slow-motion.