Find Me On:
Either one could be first place:
1a) Hounds of Love
1b) The Dreaming
3) Never for Ever (Such an odd and catchy album. The cover is the best of hers also.)
4) Lionheart (I’ve always found this album to be more capturing than The Kick Inside and it has better singles like “Wow” and “Hammer Horror”.)
5) The Sensual World (“This Woman’s Work” is my favourite Kate Bush song.)
6) 50 Words for Snow (It’s like I’m listening to a winter story book.)
7) The Kick Inside (I only ever really play “Wuthering Heights”.)
8) Aerial (Could have been one album worth of material. “The Coral Room” is one of her best songs though.)
9) The Red Shoes (Her only album that sounds dated and that track with Prince makes me cringe.)
Haha, someone downvoted my OCD.
Disco, over seven minutes long, produced by James Murphy, featuring David Bowie and both Win and Regine share vocals. I may have found my song of the year.
The top of the list being 1) the bottom being 10).
Le Tigre were one of my favourite bands when I was in high school and I still love their debut like no other.
This would be my top 10:
Eau D’bedroom Dancing
The the Empty
Get Off the Internet
Tell You Now
What’s Yr Take On Casavetes
They Want Us to Make A Symphony Out of the Sound of Women Swallowing Their Own Tongues
I thought I was the only person who thought “They Want Us to Make A Symphony…” was a great song.
I was actually sad when I heard they split up, same with Air France. Yearbook 1 is such an amazing album
1. ( )
3. Ágætis byrjun
4. Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
I cant rank Kveikur yet because I’ve only listened to it once.
Heh, when I saw the title of this post the first song that came to my mind was “Bipp”.
My list would look WAAAAY different, but I do like these songs. You should have done a top 10 from just 69 Love Songs.