An It’s A Wonderful Life sequel is in development. Sorry I didn’t take longer to ease you into that idea, but THERE IS JUST NO TIME! Here, listen to Variety:
The sequel, titled “It’s A Wonderful Life: The Rest of the Story,” is being financed by Allen J. Schwalb of Star Partners who will also produce along with Bob Farnsworth of Hummingbird. The duo are aiming to get the movie into theaters for the 2015 holiday season.
2015?! That’s soon, kind of! And it really makes you wonder: why didn’t they just tell the whole story the first time around?! Ugggh, so frustrating!! Don’t worry, though — we’re all in this together, and we can all help UPDATE this together. We’re here for you, Allen J. Schwalb of Star Partners! I’ll go first!
- “You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll update my phone so I can download the new version of the Moon app, even though I don’t want to be stuck with the most recent OS.”
- “Why don’t you sext her instead of Snapchatting her to death?”
- “Teacher says, ‘Every time you hear Marimba, @Angel gets its #wings.'”
- “Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s Tweet has the potential to be strung together with so many different reply Tweets now. When someone doesn’t respond correctly in the chain, it leaves a weird hole, right? And then you have to go look and try to figure out for yourself what people are responding to?”
- “You see, George, when you look at your Instagram, it really seems like you’ve had a wonderful life. All brunches and vacations.”
Hahah. TERRIBLE AND YOU’RE WELCOME! Now you go, please.