1. When you wake up in the morning and you’re like “uugggghhh” but then you’re like, “ahhhh, what day is it?” and then it is either one of the better week days, or it’s actually a weekend, or it’s actually a holiday, and then somehow you aren’t even tired anymore and you think, “How is it that I’m not tired now? Is it always just in my head?”
2. When you wake up in the morning and you’re like, “ugggggghhhh, I forgot to buy more coffee and now I’m going to have to leave the house to get a cup of coffeeee” but then you go into the kitchen and you realize that, hey, you still have some coffee left!
3. The video of baby Ryan Gosling dancing.
4. When you wake up in the morning and you’re like, “ugh, what am I even going to wear today, I dont’ have anything to wear and I KNOW I’m going to look like garbage ARGH,” but then somehow you find an outfit that is mostly fine.
5. When you wake up in the morning and you see on Stereogum that Fiona Apple was on Late Night last night and she did an interview along with two songs and it’s all really great, and you realize that you don’t you’ve ever really watched an interview with her before even though you’ve liked her since you were like 15, and she reminds you a lot of Lizzy Caplan.
6. When you forget to put your leftovers in the fridge overnight but then are able to convince yourself that they’re fine and you can have them for lunch, and then they ARE basically fine.
7. When you wake up and look out your window and it’s raining and you think, “Finally, some rain!”
8. When you wake up and remember that you bought Special K and milk at the store a few days ago and there is nothing, at that moment, that you want more than Special K and milk.
9. Those magic eraser things that you use on walls.
10. Fiona Apple again.
Wowowow, those are barely known at all! And they’re all so beautiful! What a world we live in. (Via TheDailyWhat.)