A dream we all share, I don’t have to tell you this because you know, is to have just a few moments to speak with Hugh Jackman. We’d ask him all of the questions we’ve had on our minds for so long, most of which would be centered about his experience filming his new feature film Real Steal. What was it like to work with the robots, for instance? Where do you get your ideas? What were the best on set pranks? How many pairs of dry pants did wardrobe have to keep on hand? Well, maybe you should sit down before I tell you this, but today is the day we GET OUR CHANCE! FROM THIS WEBSITE, NEXTMOVIE!:
We’re giving one lucky film fan the chance of a lifetime — the opportunity to interview Jackman about his new movie Real Steel. All those questions and/or love poems you’ve been dreaming up for the dreamiest leading man in the world? Now’s your big chance. So are you ready for a little one-on-one time with Hugh Jackman?
Please do not patronize me, NextMovie.com. Of course I’m ready for a little one-on-one time with Hugh Jackman. What you have to do to win this interview is follow them on Twitter and then retweet a thing when they tweet it and then blah blah the winner is chosen somehow. But those are details that we don’t really need to concern ourselves with right now. What we have to concern ourselves with right now is going through all of our old HughQs files and picking out or most pressing questions. I have no idea how much time is allotted for this interview but I can only imagine that it is about a million fewer hours than necessary.
- Is Real Steel the best movie you’ve ever made?
- On the set of Real Steel, did you ever think about what if the whole world all looked like one person? Like if everyone in the world, men and women, all looked exactly the same, but only to you? If that were the case, who would you want everyone to look like?
- Do you ever think about what if the world is a lot smaller than we’ve been told, specifically did you ever think about that while you were filming Real Steel?
- One time I accidentally sat in some kind of liquid on the subway and it was the same day that Gabe posted this on Videogum. Isn’t that weird?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own and how do you decide that it’s time to throw a pair away?
- Would you say you like vegetables or that you just tolerate them?
- Describe your perfect outfit.
- Can you describe a friend of yours who you really don’t like very much?
- If Earth were dying and we had to move to the moon and either you and your family could move to the moon or 5000 strangers could move to the moon, which would you choose?
And on and on and on and on and on and on and on. I can’t wait!