Whoa, Amy Poehler surprised everyone by returning to SNL just six weeks after having her kid! But that wasn’t the only shocking, awesome thing to happen on Saturday’s show. Andy Samberg and Jorma Taccone debuted the first single from their February Lonely Island record, “Incredibad,” in a digital short that also starred Miss Everywhere Jamie Lynn Sigler, model Molly Sims, and Justin Timberlake. Oh yeah, and the song is a Flight Of The Conchords-esque number called “Jizz In My Pants.” If only George Carlin were here to see this on television!
5. Obama is cool. So Fred Armisen *will* continue to play Obama?
4. Andy Samberg impersonates that 9-year-old with the book about talking to girls. That 9-year-old with the book about talking to girls has already been soundly (and more hilariously) parodied on the web this week, but the part about white girls and cocaine is funny:
3. Amy Poehler’s cold open as Hillary: “Like the South, vampires, and Britney Spears, we will rise again.”
2. The Lost Works Of Judy Blume: Gertie. This isn’t absolutely hilarious, but it’s Judy Blume on SNL! WTF?
1. “Jizz In My Pants” — note the superdefensive “this aired at 12:40 when your stupid kids were asleep so don’t complain to the parent’s council” web-only warning:
Next week: Hugh Laurie hosts the last SNL of the fall, and hopefully does the next chapter in the Lost Works Of Judy Blume. I want to see House, M.D. do his best teenage girl.