We’d like to take this opportunity to thank Fujifilm for a third and final time for all the hard work they’ve done this summer paying our rent. We really appreciate it. Seriously. We are terrible people who appreciate almost nothing, but know that we appreciate this. We’d also like to thank Fujifilm for offering our readers so many great contests. Seriously. Because we are contractually obligated to thank them. Just kidding, Fujifilm, MORE RENT PLEASE. Anyhow, this final contest is about the convergence of fashion and technology, with a Grand Prize that will send someone who actually knows stuff about the convergence of fashion and technology to New York City to sit on a panel of experts. So naturally who better to inspire people than a couple of idiots who dress like a pile of dirty laundry and still use WebTV to check their Telnet accounts?
One (1) Grand Prize: A Trip to New York, NY, Nov 19 – 21, 2008. Retail Value $4960
– Roundtrip air for two to New York, NY
– Roundtrip to NY airport and hotel
– 2 nights double occupancy standard hotel
– $300 total spending money
– New York Helicopter tour with limo transportation,
– the opportunity to participate as a guest panelist on a panel discussion on the relationship between fashion/style/design and technology,
– 2 tickets to FUJIFILM sponsored PR Party
– 2 FUJIFILM FinePix Z20 Digital Cameras, with case and media card.
Again, completely decent. We really cannot stop talking about how decent the prizes are for these contests. Way better than the Meet Kathy Griffin Contest, and even slightly better than the Please Don’t Make Me Meet Kathy Griffin Contest.
All you have to do to enter is submit a 200-word essay or a 60-second video on where you see today’s fashion and technology trends coming from. We went the video route because duh.
Lindsay’s video is shorter than 60 seconds so she is immediately disqualified.
And Gabe’s video is incredibly stupid, like him.
So the field remains wide open. Enter here, and please make us, and our landlords, proud.