Blah blah blah, The Hills isn’t real. Snooze me a river. At this point, we need to all take a page from Brody Jenner’s book and CHILLAX. (I would ask that none of us take the other page from Brody Jenner’s Book: TATTOO YOUR NAME ON YOUR TORSO IN BAM MARGERA FONT). Here’s what is real: the cash nem guys get paid.
In StyleIn Touch has a list, which comes to us via Defamer, of the per-episode salaries of the major cast members.
- Heidi Montag: $65,000 per episode ($1.25 million per year)
- Spencer Pratt: $65,000 per episode ($1.25 million per year)
- Audrina Patridge: $35,000 per episode ($665,000 annually)
- Whitney Port: $20,000 per episode ($380,000 per season)
- Brody Jenner: $10,000 per episode ($190,000 a year)
- Lauren “Lo” Bosworth: $10,000 per episode ($190,000 for The Hills Season 4)
- Stephanie Pratt: $8,000 per episode ($152,000 for The Hills Season 4)
Admittedly, none of this list is particularly surprising, except the fact that Stephanie Pratt makes $8,000 per episode. Whoops, MTV, that girl would be on the show for free. Stephanie Pratt would PAY to be on The Hills just to be told that she didn’t look like her brother attending Wigstock, even if she knew the person was lying, which the person would be lying.