Videogum

Godless Killing Machines Release Sleepy Cub Video As Transparent PR Stunt

After last week’s bad bear press and Stephen Colbert’s near-nightly smear campaign against them, The Bears of the world are striking back the only way they can: with the adorableness of themselves before they grow up to be monsters. Just look at this cute wittle guy!

10% of your brain will be like “aww, cute bear” and the other 90% will go “mmmm, sleep.”