Hives Admit Other Bands Exist
Late last week, we were wondering what ever happened to the Hives. Then we realized they weren’t very good, were they? So who cares.
However, we do like hearing contemporary cover songs, so thanks to all the readers who sent us a link to the band’s live medley on Swedish TV Friday night. Here’s what you’ll hear in the video clip:
1. List of Demands (Saul Williams)
2. Hey Ya! (Outkast)
3. Two Theives (Compulsive Gamblers)
4. Gotta Get Some Action Now! (Hellacopters)
5. Stay Fly (Three 6 Mafia)
6. Seven Nation Army (White Stripes)
7. Hate To Say I Told You So (The Hives)
That Outkast cover is atrocious. And why do Swedes like Saul Williams so much?
PREVIOUSLY: Hives Show Inspired “Hey Ya.”