Guard Your Grillz (Or At Least Don’t Buy ‘Em From Flea Markets)

In the most embarrassing quasi hip-hop news since the K-Fed search engine, 7-year-old Floridian Bobby Tedesco choked on, then swallowed, a $10 set of grillz his mom bought for him at their local flea market. What’s worse? Doctors think he’ll have to get ‘em out the old fashioned way.

Here’s an X-Ray.

If mom had splurged on a pair of those custom Paul Wall chompers this would’ve never come to … pass. Or, as one witty All Hip Hop reader retorts: “Gives a new meaning to the term ‘Digging For Gold’.”