One winner gets the 80gb Zune along with copies of the Lord Don’t Slow Me Down DVD; CDs of (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?, Be Here Now, Don’t Believe The Truth, Definitely Maybe, Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants, Heathen Chemistry; an Oasis t-shirt; and a copy of an Oasis brand Frustration game.
Need more info on the Zune? Here goes:
- 3.2-inch glass screen
- Touch controls (the new “Zune Pad” allows you to brush or click)
- Wireless sync. Cut the cord to your PC. Refresh your Zune with new content anywhere you charge your device. Connect to your PC through your home wireless network by setting your Zune to automatically sync the latest podcasts, music and more from your stereo dock, AC adapter or speaker dock accessory
- Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing.3 Share full-length tracks of your favorite songs, albums, playlists, pictures and even audio podcasts. Listen to the full track of any song you receive up to three times, and even pass along songs you receive to other friends who have a Zune. If you like a song you receive, you can easily add it to your wish list and then buy it from your PC the next time you sync
- Recorded television content to go. The Zune software will now import broadcast content recorded on Windows Media Center for Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate, so consumers can sync them onto their Zune and hit the road.5
- Built-in FM radio. Advanced tuning capabilities allow you to see the name of the song and artist currently playing on select frequencies
Zune headquarters is over here. Ostensibly, you can fit up to 20,000 songs, 25,000 pictures or 250 hours of video, so why not make some space for Oasis? Lord Don’t Slow Me Down is a documentary released by Big Brother/Hip-O/UMe, that includes an up-close-and-personal look at the brothers Gallagher:
- Feature length documentary tour film Lord Don’t Slow Me Down in stereo and surround sound
- Bonus audio commentary – Noel, Liam, Andy and Gem guide you through the film with their recollections of the tour
- Noel’s Q&A session with fans runs alongside out-takes from the film
- Oasis live at City of Manchester Stadium on 2nd July 2005 — sixteen classic tracks shot in HD with stereo and surround sound
- Bonus Disc also features unique footage and pictures sent in by fans who attended the concert
The film was directed by Baillie Walsh, known also for his work with Massive Attack (“Safe From Harm”), New Order, Spiritualized, and Kylie’s Slow. He’s currently working on a film with Daniel Craig.
While you await the drawing, if so inclined, you can purchase the band’s latest single “Lord Don’t Slow Me Down” at iTunes or go crazy and send an e-card. Not enough? For even more Oasis news, head to their site. Unless you’re more a Blur guy or gal. In that case, why are you still reading this?
CONTEST ENDS 1/3/08 AT 12PM EST.