Got friends coming over for tonight’s nerd Superbowl? Before you sit in silence, eyes glued to ABC, check out Neatorama’s party ideas. Our favorites:
1. Refreshments: Airplane-sized bottles of liquor and mini packets of peanuts.
2. Decor: Luggage scattered all over the living room.
As for your pre-game playlist, save for DriveSHAFT your best bets are:
- Cass Elliot – “Make Your Own Kind Of Music” (iTunes)
- Patsy Cline – “Walking After Midnight” (iTunes)
- Petula Clark – “Downtown” (iTunes)
- Three Dog Night – “Shambala” (iTunes)
- Nirvana – “Scentless Apprentice” (iTunes)
As for what you missed since May’s season flash-forward, there were some Verizon mobisodes that are part of the official Lost canon. The latest one gave us a headache.
Our favorite dumb theory: time on the island moves in reverse. That explains Richard…
But not Walt, eh?
(Pics via Cracked.)
OK, almost game time. Let us know what you think.